The purpose of this notice is to explain how Live Once Fitness collects and uses your personal information and how we comply with data protection law. We respect your privacy and this notice demonstrates our commitment to your personal data rights.
In this notice, we will explain what personal information we hold, and your rights regarding this information. It’s important that you read it carefully, together with any other privacy notices and information that we provide you, from time to time. By using our website, you are accepting the terms described in this Policy.
Who we are?
What information do we collect?
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email address (“Personal Information”). We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
How do we receive this data?
We receive personal information about you in one of three ways, all of which are information you provide:
- When you completed a booking form, or PARQ to sign up to a Live Once Fitness Personal training or classes.
- Secondly, from information you have inputted or shared on our website
- Thirdly, from contacting us by email, where you would have been asked if you would like to be added to our contact list. This includes identifiable information such as your name and contact details.
We store only very basic personal information supplied to us on the booking form or on the Site, We do not store any payment details. Any other information you provided us when you signed up (such as the lifestyle questionnaire, and PARQ) is kept securely in order to allow us to provide you with the services we contract i.e. health and fitness.
How we store your data?
Your data is always stored securely in password protected files, and will never be passed to anyone outside Live Once Fitness. And of course you can call a halt to our emails whenever you like simply by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our messages. Live Once Fitness uses Mailchimp for newsletters.
You are in your rights to complain to the ICO if there’s a problem with the way we handle your data.
The information we hold about you is that which you have inputted on your booking form and/or any updates you may have requested us to make to your identity and contact data. No financial data is held.
How do we use your personal data?
- Deliver the service/s that you have requested,
- Communicate and interact with you, in relation to your Live Once Fitness enquiry or booking. This can be by telephone/mobile devices or email.
- Provide services and information you request from us in relation to your enquiry or booking.
- Inform you about changes to our services,
- Provide information about Live Once Fitness products and services which we think will further enhance your health experiences, including newsletters. With regards to this, you can easily withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com , with ‘Withdrawing Consent’ as title of email.
How long will we store your data?
We will store your data whilst you are attending classes, sessions or in contact with Live Once Fitness. Once this ceases we will store for a further 7 years in order to keep your PARQ’s for our insurance purposes. You have the right to be forgotten and can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to enforce this.
From the 25th May 2018, in addition to your right to access your personal data that we hold about you, you also have the right to make a request (under certain circumstances) to:
- Restrict or object to the processing of the personal data we hold about you (see Note 1 below);
- Erase your personal data;
- Receive a copy of personal data we hold about you, i.e. the data you have provided to us with your consent.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics and Mailchimp that collect, monitor and analyse this.
When do we share personal data?
We will never share your personal data with any third parties.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Your data is all stored in password protected files.
How do we secure personal data?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.